Welcome, I am Anna
Founder of don’tmarry.me and your CTI Relationship & Confidence coach.
As a citizen of the world, believer in female-empowerment and experienced manager I am passionate about supporting
modern women on their journey towards the fulfilled and extraordinary life they desire.
Are you ready to radiate the confidence you deserve to have?
Are you eager to not only achieve what you’re supposed to, but
to know what you want and feel empowered to go get it?
You’re already on your way.
When people at dinner parties and networking events ask me what I do, I often reply that I’m a "professional expat and specialist in cross cultural communications". Originally from Russia, I spent the majority of my life in Istanbul, Geneva, Luzern and Zurich.
When I was in my twenties, I left my home, my friends and my comfort zone to follow my partner and his career to Istanbul. I had no job, no friends, no knowledge of the Turkish language and spent most of my days at home while my partner was gone for work. It was a lonely and very tough time for me, to say the least. If you have ever moved to a new country, you know how fascinating, yet difficult and frustrating it can be to establish yourself in a foreign culture, learn a new language, built new relationships, follow new rules, become familiar with new traditions, understand a new mentality... While I learned to adjust myself to the new environment in order to fit in, I reached a point at which I realized that I was giving up my identity.
I started to ask myself:
Who I am? What do I really want?
How do I know that I’m making
the right choices?
The moment of despair and enlightenment
There’s one particular day I still remember very clearly: an acquaintance had just cancelled our dinner plans, so I was sitting in my apartment in Istanbul by myself, feeling awful about my situation. The relationship that I had sacrificed so much for hadn’t survived the struggle, I had lost the feeling of connection to most of my old friends back home. I had pushed myself to go on a few dates here and there, but all of them ended up being rather unsatisfying. I felt bored at my job and didnt see a future in my field. It felt like all the doors were closing and I had nowhere to go. I started to wonder: Is that it? Is this all life has to offer? Should I once again move to a new place or try again to establish a new relationship? Have I already realized my full potential professionally? Tears running down my face, I wasn’t able to find answers and felt desperate.
That moment, sitting there crying in pity for myself something clicked. I knew I had to stop feeling sorry for myself and start to fundamentally change my life. I knew I had to stop making compromises and start taking merciless responsibility for myself and for the situation I was in. I realized that I deserved so much more, that I was entitled to spend my days doing something that I feel passionate about and to relationships that give me energy, not rob it from me.
hrough hard work that is still ongoing, I was able to gain clarity and start cultivating the life I want to live, but I wish I would have known about coaching and its impact back then. I wish I would have had someone professional by my side, to direct me on my way to finding answers, finding new perspectives and a new life purpose.
My mission is to be this companion for you. I want to help you find your answers for your questions, I want to support you on your way to higher confidence and a fulfilled life. In my opinion, everyone - whether they’re at their breaking point like I was or simply want to improve in one specific area of their life - would benefit from working with a coach. It’s the best investment you can make in your future, that’s why I currently work with two brilliant coaches.
If you’re still hungry for more background-info, here are some fun facts about me
- I spent a decade working in commodities trading for companies like Glencore and Trafigura.
- I studied General Management at the University of St. Gallen.
- I fluently speak English, Russian and Turkish. I’m in the painful process of learning German
- I am so passionate about cycling, that I actually prefer going uphill to downhill. Most people
(and even fellow cyclers) think I’m crazy for that.
- I love skiing and dream about skiing in Niseko, Japan one day.
- I like to spend sunny Saturday mornings on the golf course with friends.
- One of my biggest goals on my bucket list is to take a year off and live in a new country every
month. I would avoid staying in hotels, instead rent apartments and live like a local.
To order the package, specify the name and e-mail
Notify the course
To order the package, specify the name and e-mail
for contacting us!
Wait for the letter within
1 hour with further guidance
ANNA KHUDOYERKO with
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
We have appointed a EU Representative who is the contact person for EU data privacy authorities.
VGS Datenschutzpartner UG
Am Kaiserkai 69
Full name of legal entity: don’t marry me
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: don’t marry me, Swiss Post Box 102843, Zürcherstrasse 161, 8010 Zürich, Switzerland
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com or updating your settings in our preference center.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you about relevant products and services, such as online courses; books; live broadcast trainings such as webinars; live events and conferences; coaching and mentoring services. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out links in every email sent to you OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, orders etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties such as copywriters, customer support and virtual assistants.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Business Communications, Financial and Transaction Data) for ten years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can read more about these rights here.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority for data protection issues. Read more about these rights here: https://www.eugdpr.org/. We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS